Monday, August 06, 2007

Short update

Well we got home from a short vacation to Idaho today and guess what was waiting for us? Our new 171H form! Yeah!!

Expedited referrals have been received through June 2006. Since our LID is August 2006 it means that we are getting closer. Unfortunately, the last time CCAA matched a whole month of expedited referrals they didn't send any the following month. In a couple of weeks we should have a better idea on when we will receive a referral. Our agency has confirmed that we have been granted expedited status.

I'm still hoping and praying that we will receive a referral early enough that we can travel before the end of the year. I don't care if we have to spend Christmas and New Year's in China, especially since Kathryn will be with us. I just want my baby. I know he/she is already out there and somebody else is taking care of him or her but that's my job. I know that this to shall pass and the God has everything in control. I will just rest in that and enjoy my time alone with my daughter.